The Woods Black are pure roundness. They give the face pronounced curves to soften it and offer a large receptacle for glasses. These simple looking frames are full of details that make them exceptional: the chiselled bridge, the lowered end pieces to accentuate the curve of the frame and a metal piece on the temples.
Our single-strength glasses with plus lenses are used to correct farsightedness and presbyopia, a condition that minimises the eyes' natural ability to focus. The reading glasses come with singles-strength lightweight lenses with corrections ranging from +1 to +3.5 diopters.
- Matt surface obtained with a rubber coating
- Hard coated lenses with anti-scratch
- Single-strength glasses
- Available in +1 to +3.5
- CE approved
- Made in high quality TR90 Swiss aircraft material technology
- Elastic and highly resistant
- Flexible hinges
- Easy to clean glasses with anti-static and hydrophobic coating.